Saturday, June 09, 2007

From Vilnius

I've just arrived Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania.

I spent the last three days in Krakow, the old capital of Poland. Before that we were in Warsaw. I think Krakow has a more cultured atmosphere. The old buildings there are really "old" buildings instead of post-war reconstructions - not like the old town of Warsaw.

There was a big event going on while we were there, the 750th anniversary of the incoporation of Krakow. There were classical music concert in the square. An unbelievably huge crowd went. That'd never happen in Hong Kong. You know, some Hong Kong people would prefer listening to Twins.

People (CCC) said Krakow is more touristy. I don't care. I like Krakow.


P.S. We went to a chamber music concert in a huge cathedral. It was touristy.

P.P.S. I've sent out six postcards from Poland. I wrote more or less the same things written here. So for those who are expecting a postcard. Do NOT read this post.

P.P.P.S. Oh, you've read it already? Too bad...

3 comments:

  1. aha, glad to read your post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the fun or best in fun in Europe! I've never listened to Twins but I'll try someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I don't mind reading it twice. But when I read your post, I thought, haven't I read this somewhere before? :p Enjoy your last day!!!

    ReplyDelete