Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MOXY the UGLYDOLL

birthday present from CCC

Moxy’s got a lot of moxy.
She’s a real get up and go Ugly,
with far more energy than her older
brother OX. Moxy’s favourite
activity seems to be bouncing off
the walls and jumping in and out of
mischief. Her giant antennas are
always on the look out for a good time,
and she can hear a party from miles
away. She could hear you coming from
all the way back over there!
Are you a party animal?
No?
Would you like to take care of one?
No?
Well that’s Ok because Moxy is here to
take care of you. She can take care
of pretty much any problem you
may have...it’s a gift of hers.
For example, see how messy your
room is? No problem!
See? Moxy is on your side.


2 comments:

  1. my 'little' darling, happy birthday. u know i always love u!

    so, r u sleeping with ur uglydoll? :p

    hmm, so am i getting a blog about me for my bday? *hint hint wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and no. I'm sleeping with my uglydollSSS: Moxy, Babo and Jeero. Ox and Cinko are staying in the living room.

    re your post: I'll try to get it done and publish it on your bday (i.e. today!), if Blogger allows. I've already written half of it... But Blogger's server isn't really working this couple of days. I'll try my best!

    Happy Birthday babe!

    ReplyDelete